PREMIUM BAMBOO - CHAMPAGNE
Solid 14mm Bamboo Flooring, click lock system, waxguard
For pricing information or a quote on this product, give us a call on (07) 3855 8107 or contact us via our contact page.Enquiry
Premium Strand Woven Bamboo
- The hardest and most environmentally friendly flooring
- Premium A – grade flooring, the best quality in Australia
- Pre-finished with 14 coats of German polyurethane
- Manufactured with German technology and precision
- Lowest VOC Emissions available (0.0155 ppm below recommended W.H.O levels)
Bamboo - Green Characteristics
- Bamboo is an eco-friendly, highly renewable source of material.
- Compared to wood it grows much faster because bamboo is a grass not a wood.
- Bamboo can be harvested without the need to replant.
- Bamboo reaches maturity in five years which is the optimal age to harvest,
- In a sustainably harvested forest only 20% of the forest is harvested annually allowing for 100% harvest in a five year period.
- Bamboo needs no irrigation, no pesticides, and no fertiliser.
- Bamboo has few pests so pesticides are not required.
- Bamboo can sequester up to 70% more carbon per year than a hardwood forest. All these factors keep the carbon footprint low.
- Bamboo has a ‘kun’ substance that naturally fights off pathogens and pests.
30 years structural warranty
Why choose Premium Bamboo?
- 14mm thick strand woven bamboo flooring
- click lock system which is the easiest system to install, ideal for D.I.Y installation.
- manufactured with the most up to date German technology available to ensure quality and precision
- pre-finished bamboo flooring with 14 coats of German polyurethane
BRAND: Premium Bamboo
Unit Of Measure: Box
Assembled Length: 1.850m
Assembled Height: 0.014m
Assembled Width 0.125m