PRESTIGE EUROPEAN OAK - LIMEWASH
Wide Board Engineered Oak 1900mm long x 190mm wide, 4mm top wear layer.
For pricing information or a quote on this product, give us a call on (07) 3855 8107 or contact us via our contact page.Enquiry
Prestige European Oak Flooring 15mm Range
If you love the look of fine Oak flooring then Prestige Oak is the natural choice. Sharing the unrivalled beauty and character of traditional European Oak, Prestige Oak flooring is a popular choice amongst leading Australian Architects and designers. Design flexibility is assured with stunning extra wide planks and an extensive palette of pre-finished natural, and stained decors.
Our versatile Prestige Oak range includes a selection of widths and thicknesses for a variety of applications. Available in both Tongue and Groove and the ever popular unilin Click system for fast and convenient installation. On trend colours, scratch resistant coatings, Prestige Oak ensures lifetime enjoyment.
- Engineered construction, real European Oak.
- Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
- Pre-finished European water based UV laquer. Superior matte wear resistant coatings for a timeless look.
- Variation in specific colours and grade may include: black and mineral streaks, sap wood, ray flecks, filled splits and knots, checks and natural batch colour toning. These are all natural characteristics of European Oak.
- VOC Emissions: <E1 Below world health Organisation levels. The CE label is the manufacturor's declaration that the product meets the European conformity code.
- Fire and slip test certified to Australian standards.
- Suitable for installation over Hydronic inslab heating only.
25 Year Limited (Lifetime) Structural Warranty
20 Years Limited Residential Coating Warranty
5 Years Limited Commercial Structural and coating Warranty
Why choose Preference Prestige Oak Flooring?
The unique specifications of Prestige Oak Flooring make it ideal throughout the home with the exception of wet areas such as bathrooms, WC’s & laundries. Available in beautiful décors to compliment any interiors, with exceptional durability.
Engineered Timber manufactured from genuine European Oak.
Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
Pre-finished European water based UV lacquer.
Superior matte coating, light wire brush surface, timeless look.
Variation in specific colours will include: gum veins, black streaking, tiger marks, knots and colour toning.
This is the natural beauty of European Oak’s character.
Engineered for quality
Creating a timber floor that shows character starts with an emphasis on quality. Engineered floors are designed to provide excellent characteristics un-matched by solid timber floors. Our Prestige Engineered Oak will have a higher resistance to moisture fluctuations than solid timber making it less susceptible to plank deformation caused by shrinkage, cupping, warping, and bowing. When correctly installed your Engineered Oak floor will display the same look, feel and benefits normally associated with a solid timber floor. Prestige Oak is manufactured utilising resource efficient engineering processes using our valuable Oak resource where it’s needed most, and that’s the wear layer.
- Multi-ply Hardwood Construction
- 15mm Range: 190 x 15 /4 mm Click for floating install & T&G for direct fix
- Grades AB (selected colours) & ABCD
- Janka Hardness 5.5 - 6.0kN
- Set Length with nested shorts.
- Micro Bevel 4 sides & Light Brushed Surface
- <E1 VOC Water Based Matte Coating
- Australian Fire & Slip test certified
- T&G & Click Stair Nosing Available
SKU: O-CK Limewash